#SaPChat Twitter Archive
- February 13, 2018: https://twitter.com/i/moments/964585317205463040
- March 13, 2018: https://twitter.com/i/moments/1001171296837881859
- June 12, 2018: https://twitter.com/i/moments/1008766167282958338
Reading & Writing
- ‘Students as Partners & Change Agents’ bibliography and case studies – Mick Healey
- Students as Partners Fellowship Website – Kelly Matthews
- Students as Partners in Global Learning Website – Wendy Green
- Centre for Engaged Learning, Elon University – Engaging Students in SoTL
- Teaching-Learning Academy at Western Washington University – Elon University video
- Students as Learners and Teachers at Bryn Mawr College – Elon University video
- What is students as partners? Why does it matter? – University of Queensland
- Peter Felten – Engaging students as partners in learning and teaching
- Mick Healey – Students as Partners
Partnership or SoTL-focused Journals
- International Journal for Students as
- MacPherson-based journal focused on student-faculty/staff partnership.
- Canadian Journal of Higher Education
- Publication of the Canadian Society for the Study of Higher Education that focuses on Canadian higher education contexts
- Student Engagement in Higher Education Journal
- An international peer-reviewed journal focused on student engagement and partnership.
- Teaching and Learning Together in Higher Education
- Published three times per year, the journal aims to include student perspectives, develop ideas in teaching and learning, and create dialogue between students and faculty.
- Canadian Journal for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Broad-ranging research journal by STLHE interested in the scholarly inquiry of understanding and enhancing learning in higher education
- Annual symposium in April wherein student partners present projects from the year. Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Annual event organized by the Institute for Scholarship of Teaching and Learning at Mount Royal University. Banff, Alberta, Canada.
- Annual conference hosted at the University of Calgary by the Taylor Institute for Teaching and Learning. Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
As part of this initiative, we’re also hoping to develop a community-curated list of key partnership readings, along the lines of the SoTL Primer developed by Nancy Chick (see: https://nancychick.wordpress.com/2016/09/21/a-sotl-primer/). If there are any pieces of partnership literature that you found particularly interesting, informational, or helpful, please let us know by filling out this Google Form.