**Please note that the following agenda is a draft
- To complete divergent thinking and introduce convergent thinking in relation to change initiatives
- To enable the development of generative solutions to individual team challenges
- To inculcate a number of key organisation development skills
- To facilitate team working on initiatives
- To enhance knowledge of students as partners
|09:00-10:05||Thinking Creatively about Change||Atrium||Mick||Teams develop out-of-the-box answers that can strengthen their project and increase the chance of success.|
|10:25-11:25||Using a developmental evaluation framework||Atrium||Anita & Rafaella||Teams make a start on their evaluation planning|
|11:25-12:00||Team working||Atrium||Team leaders/
|Teams make progress with their project, and come up with a question they would like help with in Liquid Café to hand to Mick at lunch time.
Supporters visit teams as appropriate.
|12:00-12:45||Lunch||Meeting with team supporters|
|13:30–14:30||Team working continued||Atrium||Team leaders/
|Teams make progress with their project. Supporters visit teams as appropriate.|
|14.30-15.45||Liquid Cafe – on an issue of importance to the team and with generic interest. Take refreshments during the event.||Atrium||Mick||Teams get solutions to their difficult questions; networking; generic solutions SaP CI Liquid Cafe|
|15.45-16.00||Closing & Reflective prompts||Atrium||Beth||Participants reflect on progress, understanding, plans for next days|